07/22/2023 HSRT Annual Conference
Hi All, please join us on 07/22/2023 from 1PM-5PM on the Kapiolani Community College campus, Kauila 104 (the Radiologic Technology Program’s classroom) for our 2023 Annual Conference. The business meeting agenda is now available. Registration for in-person (seating limited to 20 people) or virtual attendance is now open. Light food and water will be provided for in-person attendees (no alcoholic beverages will be allowed at this event).
All attendees (in-person and virtual) will be eligible for prizes – must be “present” to win.
Travis Prowant is our first planned speaker following the business meeting, and his presentation will begin at 2PM. He will be presenting “ARRT Continuing Qualifications Requirement”. This presentation has been approved for 1.0 Category A CE credits by the ASRT. At the end of this course, the participants will:
- learn why ARRT introduced CQR as a requirement for maintaining certification and registration
- understand to whom CQR applies
- be able to list the overall CQR time cycle and the CQR compliance period
- be able to describe the three components of CQR
- become familiar with resources provided to comply with CQR
Missie Wallace is our second planned speaker for 3PM. She will be presenting “Leadership Anxiety in Radiologic Technology”. This presentation has been approved for 1.0 Category A CE credits by the ASRT. At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- recognize specific opportunities to becoming a leader
- understand why overcoming fear of leadership is important to our field
- recognize the value of exerience-gleaned lessons, feedback and mentoring in leadership
- apply Brene Brown tools for operationalizing their own values
Jodi Ann T. Nakaoka is our third planned speaker for 4PM. She will be presenting “Clinical Image Submission Guidelines for ACR Accreditation in Mammography”. This presentation has been approved for 1.0 Category A CE credits by the ASRT. At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- identify the eight attributes assessed in an ACR Clinical Image Review
- use the ACR’s Mammography Accreditation Clinical Image Review Sheet to assess clinical images for image quality
- describe possible causes for poor image quality
All three CE opportunities are FREE for members and $20 per CE presentation for non-members.
Please distribute this flyer to anyone who may be interested!